New in Atlas: field notes, color scales, and new layers
All you need to know about our new tools for optimizing your data.
Best Practices: Capturing data with RedEdge or Sequoia
How you capture data is critical to produce quality output. This guide takes you through everything you need to know.
Getting Started in Atlas Cloud
This quick-start guide will help you get acquainted with Atlas Cloud.
Getting Started with RedEdge
With multiple options for integration, this guide will help you get it right.
Knowledge Base: RedEdge, Sequoia, and Atlas
Looking for answers? Search or browse our knowledge base.
Contact Us for personalized support
If you can't find an answer on the knowledge base, or would like a personal touch, please contact us.
Browse the knowledge base
- ★ Atlas Frequently Asked Questions
- What Sequoia capture modes does ATLAS Support?
- Creating agricultural indices (NDVI, NDRE) from an Atlas GeoTIFF in QGIS
- How do I get an ATLAS account?
- How do I change Atlas plans?
- What happens when I change Atlas plans?
- What does RedEdge's Downwelling Light Sensor do for my data?
- What is the center wavelength and bandwidth of each filter on the RedEdge camera?
- Why does RedEdge use such narrow bands in comparison to other multispectral cameras that use wide bands?
- Why did you choose those particular bands for the RedEdge camera?
- Can RedEdge produce Digital Surface Models?
- ★ Getting Started With RedEdge
- ★ RedEdge Manual > Overview and Table of Contents
- ★ DLS Integration Guide > Overview
- DLS Integration Guide > Quick Start
- Atlas API Reference
- DLS Integration Guide > Magnetometer Calibration
- Making a 6-pin cable
- Light Sensors: the Basics (DLS and Sunshine Sensor)
- PPS Pin Usage and Top of Frame Output
- RedEdge: GPS Options
- What is the shutter speed of the RedEdge?
- RedEdge: What is the resolution/GSD of the imagers?
- What can I use to protect the RedEdge's lenses during data collection?
- Why are the five images captured by RedEdge not aligned to each other?
- How do I connect to the camera’s Wi-Fi?
- Can the Wi-Fi on the RedEdge camera be disabled?
- The Wi-Fi connection of the camera is not working well. Why?
- How should the lenses of the camera be cleaned?
- How do RedEdge™ and Sequoia™ differ?
- How can I update the firmware on my Sequoia and/or verify the version?
- Sequoia's components (GPS, IMU, Magnetometer)
- Missing or Dead Pixels in Your Images
- What is Sequoia's data output format?
- What is the field of view for Sequoia's lenses?
- Sequoia Integration Kit Assembly Instructions
- What external batteries work with Sequoia?
- How do I power Sequoia using my drone's battery?
- How do I mount Sequoia to my drone?
- Can Sequoia be integrated into drones like DJI Phantom and 3DR Solo?
- What are the voltage / power requirements for Sequoia?
- Multispectral FAQs
- Do I still need to take panel shots if I am using a sunshine sensor?
- How do calibrated reflectance panels improve my data?
- How much overlap is needed?
- How do I download the Capture Location KMZ from a RedEdge and open it in Google Earth?
- What is the recommended workflow for taking images of the Calibrated Reflectance Panel?