Pix4D and Atlas: Processing and Analytics
We’ve partnered with Pix4D to bring you a 2 in 1 solution for getting more out of your multispectral data.
Best Practices: Capturing data with RedEdge or Sequoia
How you capture data is critical to produce quality output. This guide takes you through everything you need to know.
Getting Started with RedEdge
With multiple options for integration, this guide will help you get it right.
Knowledge Base: RedEdge, Sequoia, and Atlas
Looking for answers? Search or browse our knowledge base.
Contact Us for personalized support
If you can't find an answer on the knowledge base, or would like a personal touch, please contact us.
Browse the knowledge base
- Atlas Legacy Processing Guide
- How to export to Atlas from Pix4D
- Importing a GeoTIFF into SMS
- Printing from Atlas
- The CropFocus Layer
- Atlas Export Options
- ★ Atlas Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a capture?
- How Does Atlas Calculate Overlap in DataHub
- What Sequoia capture modes does Atlas Support?
- Creating agricultural indices (NDVI, NDRE) from an Atlas GeoTIFF in QGIS
- How do I get an Atlas account?
- Can I order custom bands for RedEdge?
- What is the accuracy of the included GPS for RedEdge?
- What does RedEdge's Downwelling Light Sensor do for my data?
- What is the center wavelength and bandwidth of each filter on the RedEdge camera?
- Why does RedEdge use such narrow bands in comparison to other multispectral cameras that use wide bands?
- Why did you choose those particular bands for the RedEdge camera?
- ★ Getting Started With RedEdge
- ★ RedEdge Manual > Overview and Table of Contents
- ★ DLS Integration Guide > Overview
- Synchronizing Multiple RedEdge Cameras
- DLS Integration Guide > Quick Start
- Atlas API Reference
- RedEdge and PixHawk Guide
- Adding RedEdge to the Tower App
- Making a 6-pin cable
- Light Sensors: the Basics (DLS and Sunshine Sensor)
- PPS Pin Usage and Top of Frame Output
- RedEdge: GPS Options
- How to Test an SD Card Using RedEdge
- What can I use to protect the RedEdge's lenses during data collection?
- Why are the five images captured by RedEdge not aligned to each other?
- How do I connect to the camera’s Wi-Fi?
- Can the Wi-Fi on the RedEdge camera be disabled?
- The Wi-Fi connection of the camera is not working well. Why?
- How do RedEdge™ and Sequoia™ differ?
- How can I update the firmware on my Sequoia and/or verify the version?
- Sequoia's components (GPS, IMU, Magnetometer)
- Missing or Dead Pixels in Your Images
- What is Sequoia's data output format?
- What is the field of view for Sequoia's lenses?
- Sequoia USB Cable Specifications (PDF)
- Sequoia Quick Start Guide > Multispectral Sensor Button
- Sequoia API Reference Page
- What's included in the latest Sequoia firmware update?
- Quick Start Guide and User Guide (PDF)
- Sequoia Data Sheet
- Parrot Sequoia Integration Guide (PDF)
- Parrot Sequoia: Thermal Management
- Sequoia Integration Kit Assembly Instructions
- What external batteries work with Sequoia?
- How do I power Sequoia using my drone's battery?
- How do I mount Sequoia to my drone?
- MicaSense April Fools Pranks
- Multispectral FAQs
- Do I still need to take panel shots if I am using a sunshine sensor?
- How do calibrated reflectance panels improve my data?
- How much overlap is needed?
- How do I download the Capture Location KMZ from a RedEdge and open it in Google Earth?