Getting Started with RedEdge
With multiple options for integration, this guide will help you get it right.
Best Practices: Capturing data with RedEdge or Sequoia
How you capture data is critical to produce quality output. This guide takes you through everything you need to know.
Pix4D and Atlas: Processing and Analytics
We’ve partnered with Pix4D to bring you a 2 in 1 solution for getting more out of your multispectral data.
Knowledge Base: RedEdge, Sequoia, and Atlas
Looking for answers? Search or browse our knowledge base.
Contact Us for personalized support
If you can't find an answer on the knowledge base, or would like a personal touch, please contact us.
Browse the knowledge base
- ★ RedEdge-M User Manual (PDF)
- ★ RedEdge-M Integration Guide (PDF)
- RedEdge-M User Manual: Overview and Table of Contents
- RedEdge-M Manual > Using the RedEdge-M Camera
- RedEdge-M Manual: Camera Configuration and Live View
- RedEdge-M Manual: Magnetometer Calibration
- Atlas Legacy Processing Guide
- How to export to Atlas from Pix4D
- Importing a GeoTIFF into SMS
- Printing from Atlas
- The CropFocus Layer
- Atlas Export Options
- Why can't I export my imagery from Atlas?
- What is a capture?
- How Does Atlas Calculate Overlap in DataHub
- What Sequoia capture modes does Atlas Support?
- Creating agricultural indices (NDVI, NDRE) from an Atlas GeoTIFF in QGIS
- How do I get an Atlas account?
- Why is the web configuration page showing an incorrect date?
- Can I order custom bands for RedEdge?
- What is the accuracy of the included GPS for RedEdge?
- What does RedEdge's Downwelling Light Sensor do for my data?
- What is the center wavelength and bandwidth of each filter on the RedEdge camera?
- Why does RedEdge use such narrow bands in comparison to other multispectral cameras that use wide bands?
- ★ Getting Started With RedEdge
- ★ RedEdge Manual > Overview and Table of Contents
- ★ DLS Integration Guide > Overview
- Synchronizing Multiple RedEdge Cameras
- DLS Integration Guide > Quick Start
- Atlas API Reference
- RedEdge and PixHawk Guide
- Adding RedEdge to the Tower App
- Making a 6-pin cable
- Light Sensors: the Basics (DLS and Sunshine Sensor)
- PPS Pin Usage and Top of Frame Output
- RedEdge: GPS Options
- Can I view the images captured by each band in real time, through the Ethernet?
- What format should be used when reformatting the SD card?
- How to Test an SD Card Using RedEdge
- What can I use to protect the RedEdge's lenses during data collection?
- Why are the five images captured by RedEdge not aligned to each other?
- How do I connect to the camera’s Wi-Fi?
- RedEdge Image Processing Workflow
- How to Process Sequoia Data in Pix4D
- How to Process RedEdge Data in Pix4D
- Use of Calibrated Reflectance Panels For RedEdge Data
- Fixing Reflectance Metadata
- RedEdge Camera Radiometric Calibration Model
- How do RedEdge™ and Sequoia™ differ?
- How can I update the firmware on my Sequoia and/or verify the version?
- Sequoia's components (GPS, IMU, Magnetometer)
- Missing or Dead Pixels in Your Images
- What is Sequoia's data output format?
- What is the field of view for Sequoia's lenses?
- Sequoia USB Cable Specifications (PDF)
- Sequoia Quick Start Guide > Multispectral Sensor Button
- Sequoia API Reference Page
- What's included in the latest Sequoia firmware update?
- Quick Start Guide and User Guide (PDF)
- Sequoia Data Sheet
- Parrot Sequoia Integration Guide (PDF)
- Parrot Sequoia: Thermal Management
- Sequoia Integration Kit Assembly Instructions
- What external batteries work with Sequoia?
- How do I power Sequoia using my drone's battery?
- How do I mount Sequoia to my drone?
- How will crop netting affect my data?
- The Importance of Radiometric Calibration
- MicaSense April Fools Pranks
- Multispectral FAQs
- Do I still need to take panel shots if I am using a sunshine sensor?
- How do calibrated reflectance panels improve my data?