There are several places where the serial number of a MicaSense camera can be found:
1. On the rear plate of the camera
2. In the name of the camera's WiFi signal
3. In the camera's web UI
- Connect to the cameras WiFi and access http://192.168.10.254: How do I connect to MicaSense sensors?
- Navigate to the Configuration Tab:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the camera serial number as well as the current firmware version:
4. In the image metadata
Exiftool can be used to extract useful information from the capture metadata. See the example below.
exiftool IMG_0000_1.tif | findstr /i /c:"serial number"
Serial Number : RX01-1938017-MS