This workflow is only supported on the Windows version of Pix4D.
If you are new to Atlas, you may wish to read our guide: Getting Started in Atlas
If you already have an Atlas account and the MicaSense Uploader, you're ready to export your processed results directly to Atlas from Pix4D:
- Start by processing your data in Pix4D, generating an orthomosaic. See How to Process RedEdge Data in Pix4D for details.
- Generate a reflectance map from the Index Calculator tab
- Under the Export options on the right panel in the Index Calculator, press the Upload button. You will need an Atlas account as well as the MicaSense Uploader software to proceed.
- The MicaSense Uploader opens. Log in if you have not already.
- The orthomosaic (TIFF) and DSM are automatically uploaded to Atlas.
- After upload, it takes a few minutes to prepare the data for use in Atlas. You can check on the status in the DataHub of your Atlas account.
- If you have not yet defined a farm or field for this data, Atlas will create them automatically. You can also create a new field from the DataHub tab in Atlas. Here's how:
- Select the image set
- press the Create new field button.
- Draw your field around the mosaic you just uploaded, which should be visible in the map view.
- Give the field a name and save it.
- The data will automatically be assigned to the automatically created farm and field, unless the processed data covers more than one already existing field. If your processed data covers more than one field, go back to the DataHub and press the Process button for the field(s) you would like to associate it with.
- You can view your image by pressing the View button for the image set or going to the field from the Farms section.