Designed for optimal spectral and spatial resolution and featuring a variety of integration options, RedEdge® is the ideal solution for research and remote sensing professionals.
- Can I order custom bands for RedEdge?
- What is the accuracy of the included GPS for RedEdge?
- What does RedEdge's Downwelling Light Sensor do for my data?
- What is the center wavelength and bandwidth of each filter on the RedEdge camera?
- Why does RedEdge use such narrow bands in comparison to other multispectral cameras that use wide bands?
- Why did you choose those particular bands for the RedEdge camera? See all 7 articles
- How to Test an SD Card Using RedEdge
- What can I use to protect the RedEdge's lenses during data collection?
- Why are the five images captured by RedEdge not aligned to each other?
- How do I connect to the camera’s Wi-Fi?
- Can the Wi-Fi on the RedEdge camera be disabled?
- The Wi-Fi connection of the camera is not working well. Why? See all 14 articles