Designed for optimal spectral and spatial resolution and featuring a variety of integration options, RedEdge® is the ideal solution for research and remote sensing professionals.
- Why is the web configuration page showing an incorrect date?
- What is the accuracy of the included GPS for RedEdge?
- What does RedEdge's Downwelling Light Sensor do for my data?
- What is the center wavelength and bandwidth of each filter on the RedEdge camera?
- Why does RedEdge use such narrow bands in comparison to other multispectral cameras that use wide bands? See all 8 articles
- Can I view the images captured by each band in real time, over Ethernet or WiFi?
- What format should be used when reformatting the SD card?
- How to Test an SD Card Using RedEdge
- What can I use to protect the RedEdge's lenses during data collection?
- Why are the five images captured by RedEdge not aligned to each other?
- How do I connect to RedEdge Wi-Fi? See all 16 articles
- Instructions: Quick Mount Integration Kit for Inspire 1 (PDF)
- Instructions: Quick Mount Integration Kit for Inspire 2 (PDF)
- Instructions: Quick Mount Integration Kit for Matrice 100/600 (PDF)
- RedEdge-M Quick Mount for Inspire 1 Instructions
- RedEdge-M: Matrice 100 Fixed-Mount Integration Kit Instructions (PDF)