Designed for optimal spectral and spatial resolution and featuring a variety of integration options, RedEdge® is the ideal solution for research and remote sensing professionals.
- Altum: What is the center wavelength and bandwidth of each filter?
- Why is the web configuration page showing an incorrect date?
- What is the ECCN?
- What is the accuracy of the included GPS for RedEdge?
- What does RedEdge's Downwelling Light Sensor do for my data?
- How should the lenses of the camera be cleaned? See all 10 articles
- Can I view the images captured by each band in real time, over Ethernet or WiFi?
- What format should be used when reformatting the SD card?
- How to Test an SD Card Using RedEdge
- What can I use to protect the RedEdge's lenses during data collection?
- Why are the five images captured by RedEdge not aligned to each other?
- How do I connect to RedEdge Wi-Fi? See all 15 articles