This article offers some techniques for troubleshooting MicaSense sensor WiFi connection issues.
- Please make sure your camera's firmware is up to date:
- Turn off the remote control temporarily while connecting to the RedEdge WiFi.
- Make sure to reduce interference by turning off other (unnecessary) electronics and/or moving your take-off location to decrease proximity to buildings.
- Place the camera/drone above other devices (example: hold it up in the air if possible or put in on a platform, like a fold-able table or something elevated in the field).
- Make sure you are providing sufficient voltage to the camera. Occasionally, in cases where the camera is not being provided with adequate power, the WiFi will be visible on your device but it will not allow you to connect.
If these techniques don't remedy the issue, please send the log files (paramlog.dat and diag.dat) from your attempt to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll take a closer look.