Note: If Sequoia detects an SD card the shots are saved on this SD card. If no SD card is detected, Sequoia automatically saves the shots in its internal memory.
Fitting the protective lens
Use the protective lens to protect the sensors during landing.
- Put the protective lens on the multispectral sensor.
- Press lightly on the protective lens as far as it will go on the sensor.
Attaching Sequoia to a drone
Sequoia can be attached to all types of drones.
- Select the sunshine sensor holder which is most suitable for your drone.
- Remove the plastic film from the holder and stick the holder on the back of the drone.
The holder must be positioned parallel to the drone (diagram A).
Insert the sunshine sensor in its holder.
To avoid distorting the data the sunshine sensor must not be ! covered during photo shoots.
3. Insert the multispectral sensor under the drone, in the kit provided for this purpose.
Connect the multispectral sensor to the sunshine sensor using the USB host cable.
Connect the multispectral sensor to the drone using the USB device cable.
> Sequoia turns on automatically (Diagram B).
[!] Make sure that the Sequoia cables do not get caught in the drone propellers during the flight.
Connecting Sequoia to a USB battery
You can use Sequoia without a drone. To do this, you need a 2A USB battery at least.
1. Connect the multispectral sensor to the sunshine sensor using the USB host cable.
2. Connect the multispectral sensor to the battery using the USB device cable.
> Sequoia turns on automatically (Diagram C).