Available from the Parrot Sequoia website
Firmware Version 1.3.2 (February 2017)
- Minor bug fixes
Firmware Version 1.3 (January 2017)
- Multiple PTP interface improvements are included in this update:
- The Timelapse Interval default value has been set to 1500ms (1.5 seconds)
- Fixed WiFi WPA passphrase handling
- Fixed AutoOverlap mode management through StillCaptureMode get cmd
- A bug has been fixed when commanding a timelapse mode series of captures using the web interface where sometimes when pressing the button to stop the capture sequence would result in a "Busy" message, causing users to have to power off their device to end the capture.
- Optimization of JPEG encoding CPU usage
- Minor bug fixes
Firmware Version 1.2.1 (December 2016)
- New calibration data tags were added to the EXIF metadata.
- Minor bug fixes on the web server.
Firmware version 1.2.0 (October 2016)
- Fixed issue where, for some users, the camera would appear to hang after approximately three minutes of operation
- The photo sensors will now power off when not in use.
- There is a new LED state for file-system checks on the SD Card (blinking red)
Firmware version 1.1.0 (August 2016)
Firmware version v1.1.0 introduces radiometric calibration mode to combat saturation in panel images. Radiometric calibration mode can be activated from the web interface on the home screen, then 10 seconds afterwards will command the camera to take 3 captures at different exposure levels.
Audio feedback for captures has been implemented for those situations where viewing the LED may be difficult. Capture audio can be enabled from the web interface near the capture button on the on-screen Sequoia. Please note that the audio will play from your device, not the Sequoia itself.
Auto triggering mode has been introduced, now you can simply specify your target overlap percentage without needing to worry about how far apart captures need to be taken. You will of course need a solid GPS lock signal to capture reliable data.
The threshold for GPS unlock has been revised and should help to alleviate the GPS losing a lock during flight.
If you find you need to download your imagery from the Sequoia through WiFi, you can now download a directory as a .zip file, a compressed folder which will shorten transfer times.
Fixed a bug with the factory reset feature
- better metadata management
- better web interface
- http api available
- minor bug fixes