It is recommended to transfer data captured with Sequoia to a computer after each flight. You can transfer your data in three ways: via USB, via Wi-Fi, and via an SD card.
- Connect Sequoia to your computer using the micro USB cable (supplied). Use the port labeled "6" in the image above.
- To access Sequoia's internal memory storage:
- In Windows: go to Start > Computer > Sequoia > Internal
- In Mac OS: open Image Capture application
- You can then copy/transfer the photos taken during the flight.
Note: Sequoia creates a folder for each sequence of shots. For example, if you have taken a single shot and then a shot in burst mode, you will have two different folders in the Sequoia memory.
- Connect Sequoia to a drone or a USB battery - Sequoia turns on automatically.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi appears in the list of available Wi-Fi. If not, press four times on the button in the main sensor - Sequoia's indicator light flashes blue when Wi-Fi is enabled.
- Connect your computer, tablet or smartphone to the Wi-Fi network: Sequoia_XXXX.
- Open your internet browser and log on to the IP address 192.168.47.1.
- Go to the Gallery tab and retrieve the photos taken during the flight.
VIA SD CARD
- Insert the SD card into an adapter which is compatible with your computer.
- Retrieve the photos taken during the flight.
- You can also use the sunshine sensor as an SD card reader. To do this, connect the sensor's micro USB device port to your computer.